Amaeyzing ArtKits Program
Portable Art Projects for
Children Aged 4 and Up
Gift of ArtKits Program Grant
Each year the Kids & Art Foundation provides monthly deliveries of Amaeyzing ArtKits to a select number of Care Centers nationwide through our Gift of ArtKits program. To be considered, Care Centers must submit a program grant application.
- Amaeyzing ArtKits are for pediatric cancer patients, as well as children with other critical medical conditions.
- Gift of ArtKits award recipients may receive up to 30 ArtKits per month, free of charge.
- A portion of the ArtKits awarded to your Care Center can be provided for bone marrow transplant (BMT) patients.
- Care Centers will be notified about award status within 30 days of application submission.
- Gift of ArtKits awards are for the 2024 calendar year.
- As part of the program, Gift of ArtKits award recipients will be required to provide brief program feedback and a minimum of three program photos during program review cycles, typically after approximately 4 months and 8 months of participation.
- Should a Care Center need additional Amaeyzing ArtKits, those can be made available at a reduced facility rate.
Gift of ArtKits Program Grant Application
The 2023 Gift of ArtKits Program Grant is not accepting new applications. Amaeyzing ArtKits can be purchased at a reduced facility rate. Please contact email@example.com for more information. Applications for the 2024 grant will be available after November 15, 2023.
- Baystate Children’s Hospital (Springfield, MA)
- Broward Health Salah
- Carilion Children’s Hospital (Roanoke, VA)
- Children’s Hospital New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
- Children’s Mercy Hospital Kansas City (Kansas City, MO)
- Children’s of Mississippi (Jackson, MS)
- El Paso Children’s Hospital (El Paso, TX)
- Foundation Children’s Hospital (Ft Lauderdale, FL)
- George Mark Children’s House (San Leandro, CA)
- John Muir Health, Walnut Creek Medical Center (Walnut Creek, CA)
- Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center (Oakland, CA)
- Kaiser Santa Clara Hospital (Santa Clara, CA)
- LAC + USC Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- Logan Health (Kalispell, MT)
- Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford (Palo Alto, CA)
- Luke’s Children’s Hospital (Boise, ID)
- MUSC Shawn Jenkins Children’s Hospital (Charleston, SC)
- Palm Beach Children’s Hospital (Palm Beach, FL)
- Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at Ascension St Vincent (Indianapolis, IN)
- The Melodies Center at Albany Med (Albany, NY)
- UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital (San Francisco, CA)
- Valley Children’s Hospital (Madera, CA)
Specialized Amaeyzing ArtKits - AYA, Hospice, Legacy
Kids & Art can also provide specialized ArtKits for AYA patients, as well as hospice and legacy projects at a reduced facility rate. Should your Care Centers be interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.